'Live where You Live' - the motto implies the neighborhood is so close to everything Idaho living is famous for, such as hiking, fishing, boating, biking and river floating.
Harris Ranch subdivision is one the premier communities in Northeast Boise.
Harris Ranch is a pedestrian-friendly 1,300-acre master-planned community in beautiful East Boise that embraces the concepts of Smart Growth, New Urbanism and seeks to strike a careful balance between new development and the protection of the environment, wildlife habitat and historic values in the Barber Valley. Nestled between the Boise foothills and the scenic Boise River, Harris Ranch is guided by the vision of Dallas Harris — to create a unique sense of place rooted in the present, yet reflective of the Harris family's distinct commitment to the environment, community and heritage of Idaho. Once fully developed, Harris Ranch will include more than 2,800 homes with pedestrian access to trails, restaurants, shops and other community amenities.
New homes are now available in Harris Ranch, Dallas Harris Estates!
The long awaited phase 9 has just started with Tahoe Homes and Boise Hunter Homes leading the way again, innovating with the latest styles and finishes. Homes are selling fast! Don't miss your chance to select your new home and preview the open models today.
For more information contact Leslie Wright at 208.866.8388 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blend of Homes Styles range from carriage homes to large estate size homesites
- Pocket Parks and Walking Paths Meandering throughout the community
- Community Pools and Clubhouses For year round recreation and summer swimming
- Near Parks and Greenbelt Barber and Alta Harris Parks are steps from the Boise River
- Boise River Access Sportsman paradise for fly-fishing and rafting or floating trips
- Foothills Trails Access Miles of trails ideal for Ridge To Rivers hiking and biking
- Nearby Restaurants Lucky 13 and Ben Crow Inn serves up great food in a family friendly atmosphere
- Nearby Entertainment Shakespeare Festival with outdoor summer time theatre and dining
- Near Bown Crossing A family bike ride away from 4 exciting restaurants, old time candy shoppe and more