Marketing Your Home
Marketing Plan Overview
When Leslie began selling real estate years ago, she instantly understood the power of a well-conceived and aggressively executed marketing plan. Now our time-tested strategy has evolved over the years to incorporate cutting-edge technology to provide 24/7 exposure to the widest pool of potential buyers. While online marketing and social media are certainly important 21st century components of our marketing effort, we still embrace tried and true methods including print marketing, direct mail and continual networking with our peers.
The highlights or our marketing plan include:
- Collateral Development
- Extensive professional high-definition photography of your property
- Professional copyrighting to strategically craft the marketing message for your property
- Our in-house marketing will create and print the property brochure with a ﬂoor plan, if available
- Online Advertising
- Your property will be posted to literally thousands of websites (including Realtor.com , Trulia and Zillow )
- Our network of proprietary websites are designed to generate buyer leads which turn into showings for our listings
- We will reach out to our fans on Facebook and to those who follow us on Twitter to make them aware of your property
- We initiate a blog segment introducing your listing, and to further increase it's positioning in SEO rankings
- Print Advertising
- Your property will be placed in a rotation of publications that saturate the local market
- A direct mail piece will be sent to the surrounding homes to let your neighbors know that your house is available
- E-Mail Marketing - We send “e-blasts” to our proprietary database of local Realtors® who focus speciﬁcally on homes in your price range as well as our proprietary database.
- We will include your property on our weekly “Market Update” e-mails that we send to our consumer database
- Realtor Marketing
- We will post your property to the Intermountain Multiple Listing Service database
- We will execute the e-mail marketing plan listed above
- We will place your home on local Realtor tours, if appropriate
- We will continually network with our peers to ensure the real estate community is familiar with your property
- General Marketing
- An attractive sign will be placed on your property
- If appropriate, open houses will be held
- Direct Mail - We mail out professional marketing materials promoting your property to targeted buyers in your geographical area,
Marketing Activities: The First 30 Days
Our marketing efforts use tried and true marketing tactics to ensure your home is properly presented to the marketplace from the ﬁrst day of the active listing. We ﬁrmly agree with the old adage that you only get one opportunity to make a ﬁrst and best impression, so we ensure that we have high-quality marketing materials before launching a new listing. The following is a list of tasks we undertake within the ﬁrst 30 days of the listing:
- Photography – Your property is professionally photographed extensively for online and print advertising.
- Copywriting – Flyer and ad copy are created.
- Floor plan – We create a ﬂoor plan using your existing blueprints.
- Flyer – The photography, brochure copy and ﬂoor plan are combined to create a marketing piece that is shared with buyers and other agents.
- Signage – A sign will be placed in your front yard.
- Multiple Listing Service – Your property is added to the MLS® database which provides information about your property to Realtors®. In addition to the exposure the MLS® provides to agents, literally thousands of consumer-based websites are populated with the data from the MLS®.
- Realtor Home Tour – If appropriate, your property is submitted to our brokerage home tour, which provides agents from all companies the ability to tour your home.
- Online marketing– In addition to the websites that are fed through the MLS®, our team posts the photos, text, brochure, ﬂoor plan and virtual tour for your property to a variety of websites which in turn syndicates your listing across the Internet.
- E-mail marketing – An e-mail is sent to our proprietary database of Realtors®
- Virtual Tour – A virtual tour is created using our photos and text, then syndicated across the Internet.
- Photo & Information book – We create a detailed book for the property, which includes photos, floor plans, and detailed property and area information. The book is handed out to prospective buyers during showings and open houses.
- Advertising – Your property will be featured in the various local print media
Wright Real Estate Group
"The Wright Real Estate Group is a real estate practice with laser-like focus on East Boise real estate, including new construction and luxury custom homes. We are passionate in providing a consummate experience for each client matched with exceptional real estate service."
For more information contact Leslie Wright at 208.866.8388 or email@example.com.